See the stars of the Tri Track Super Late Model Series take on your NASCAR Home Track Heroes in a showdown on the 3/8th short track in the Central Welding Supply 125 Presented NAPA Auto Parts. It will be the first time in almost a decade major superstars of Northwest Super Late Model racing face off on the challenging 3/8th speedway.
Grandstands Open at 4pm – Racing at 6pm. Also in action are the NASCAR Mini Stocks, Street Stocks, Super Stock Figure 8 and Hornet divisions.
Adults (16+) $20 | Kids (6-15): $10 | Kids Under 6 FREE
Senior and Military Family Discounts
2015 Tri-Track Super Late Model Series
RACE FACTS & NOTES OF INTEREST
WHAT: Central Welding Supply 125
Race No. 5 of 9
WHERE: Evergreen Speedway, Monroe, Wash.
WHEN: July 11, 2015
DISTANCE: 125 Laps/49 Miles
SANCTION: NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
Tri-Track Super Late Model Series
PROMOTER: High Road Promotions, Inc.
CONTACTS: Doug Hobbs, Evergreen Speedway (360) 805-6100
Doug Pace, TTSLMS (509) 294-0945
SCHEDULE (TENATIVE/SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
10:00 a.m. Registration
11:00 Gates open/Tech open
12:15 p.m. Driver’s Meeting
2:45 Qualifying tech open
4:40 pit meeting
5:55 Opening Ceremonies
8:00 Central Welding Supply 125 green flag
THE RACETRACK: Evergreen Speedway’s interior track is a moderately banked .375-mile paved oval.
2014 TOP-10 IN THE EVENT (RUN AS NASCAR WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN RACE)
1) Mike Holden
2) Jeff Knight
3) Tyler Tanner
4) Daniel Moore
5) Andy Sole
6) Brandon Scheiber
7) Shane Sawin
8) Jason Kooy
9) Doni Wanat
10) John Boyatt
2015 TOP-10 TRI-TRACK SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP LEADERS
1) Garrett Evans
2) Doni Wanat
3) Mitch Kleyn
4) Blake Williams (1 win)
5) Shelby Thompson (1 win)
6) Braeden Havens
7) Parker Stephens
8) Glenn Knutson
9) Gary Lewis
10) Tayler Riddle (1 win)
NOTES OF INTEREST:
• The Central Welding Supply 125 is run in conjunction with Evergreen Speedway’s NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. Drivers taking part in the event score points for this series as well as the Tri-Track Super Late Model Series. Each of the two TTSLMS stops at Evergreen Speedway in 2015 is run under this unique format.
• Defending TTSLMS champion, Garrett Evans, continues to lead the standings this season, however, the East Wenatchee, WA native has yet to score a main event victory as a competitor on the Tri-Track Super Late Model Series. To date, Evans has posted just 3 DNF’s in his TTSLMS career.
• Evans, Doni Wanat and Mitch Kleyn are separated by just 41 points in the chase for the 2015 TTSLMS championship Wanat, who is in his first season of racing as a competitor on the TTSLMS, who got his late model career started at Evergreen Speedway, trails Evans by 13 markers while holding a 28 point margin over Kleyn.
• The Tri-Track Super Late Model Series last visited Evergreen Speedway on May 23 for the running of the Mark Galloway 150, (won by Kelly Mann) which was held on the facilities .675-mile oval. This weekend’s event will take place on the interior .375-mile oval, known across the Northwest as one of the toughest tracks to tame due to its high banks and tight backstretch.
• Glenn Knutson leads the way in the Tri-Track Super Late Model Series Rookie of the Year standings. Knutson, a native of Quincy, WA, competed in the West Coast Street Stock Series in 2014 and is currently ranked eighth among the top-10 drivers in series championship standings.
• The Tri-Track Super Late Model Series enters its 15th race in series history this weekend. Only two drivers, Mike Longton and Shelby Thompson, have won multiple events (2 each) on the series since its inception.
STAT OF THE WEEK:
• Chevrolet-bodied race cars have captured two Tri-Track Super Late Model Series victories (Shelby Thompson, Kelly Mann) this season with Ford also taking home two main events (Tayler Riddle, Blake Williams).
UPCOMING ON THE TRI-TRACK SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES:
The Tri-Track Super Late Model Series heads to Stateline Speedway in Post Falls, ID for the running of the 16th Annual NAPA Auto Parts Idaho 200. Leduc, AB native, Trevor Emond, is the defending Idaho 200 champion.