Established in 1954, Evergreen has a rich history in racing. For 60+ years, amateurs, aspiring professionals and seasoned veterans alike have raced at Evergreen, including 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kevin Harvick, David Pearson, Bill Elliott, Sterling Marlin, Derrike Cope and Hershel McGriff. Today, Evergreen is recognized as the marquee racing facility in the Northwest region and a noted training ground for tomorrow’s racing stars. Need more reasons to visit? How about…
- Family friendly entertainment
- Hosts over 130 Events annually
- Attracts over 270,000 fans each year
- Home to experiences from motorsports to concerts to rodeos to festivals
- Covered grandstand seating for up to 7,500 fans rain or shine, with additional uncovered seating for 5,000.
- The only NASCAR track in the Pacific Northwest