Cooler and Allowed Items Policies
Evergreen State Fairgrounds -Evergreen Speedway Cooler Policy and Allowed items:
THIS POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL MOTORSPORT EVENTS.
– See Rules during the Evergreen State Fair.
– ONE SOFT SIDE BAG OR COOLER NO LARGER THAN 14 x 14 x 14 inches.
– To ensure these items fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways, coolers with telescoping handles and wheels will not be permitted.
– One lightweight backpack. Bag can be similar to a daypack carried by school students, approximately 17 inches in length.
– Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
– Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
– All items brought through the grandstand gate will be inspected.
– The following may not enter the admission gates:
– NO FIREARMS, NO OUTSIDE FIREWORKS or ALCOHOL.
– Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
– No umbrellas that obstruct fan view.
– Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size.
– None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the admissions gate area.
– No Lawn Chairs/Camp Chairs in the Grandstands. Lower Pavement Area Ok.
The above are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible.