Date(s) - Sat, September 30, 2017
3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
DriftCon Afterdark finishes off the season at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA on September 30, 2017 ! This event is held in conjunction with round 5 of the Evergreen Drift Pro Am series. This is a fourth year event and follows the continued success of the series. All makes, models, and styles of cars are welcome at this event!
WHAT IS DRIFTCON?
- Night Top 70 Car Show (trackside – only the best 70 cars will be selected)
- VIP Paved Meet Parking (right next to the grandstands – where FD does their car show)
- Pro Am Round 5 Drifting Competition
- DC Drift Games
- Hoon-Off Tire Slaying Competition
- Beer Garden
- Vendor Area (email email@example.com for information about how to become a sponsor/vendor)
- Spectator (full access): $20 at Gate / $15 online (Active Military w/ ID – Kids 10 and under FREE)
- Great 80 Car Show: $40
- VIP Paved Parking: $30 pre-registration / $40 day-of (held where FD does their car show)
- Drift Games: TBD
DriftCon Afterdark will be held on September 30, 2017 from 3pm to 10pm at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA. This event is combined with round 5 of the Evergreen Drift ProAm series.
Every year the trackside car show at DriftCon gets more and more competitive. This year ImportMeet.com will only be accepting 100 entries and deciding on the top 75 cars to be positioned in the premier location right alongside the track.
Awards will be mostly judged by ImportMeet.com staff and guest judges. There will be some awards determined by the registered car show competitors. Awards are structured so that competitors are only allowed to win the highest award. For example, if someone wins Best of Show they are not able to win a Best Make award.